Stabilize your Walther PPQ/PDP Compact! Adding a metallic backstrap adds weight to the lower part of the frame. That weight counteracts the "top-heavy" feel of polymer autos, and calms perceived recoil. In our experience metal backstraps improve the "feel" of the gun -- especially when speed reloading. That might sound counter-intuitive, but a polymer gun with a metal backstrap rolls sideways slower and more predictably -- and doesn't feel like it's trying to fall out of your hand.
- - CNC Machined from bar stock
- - Works with TF magwells (possibly Walther ones as well)
- - Works on the polymer frame Walther PPQ (full size) and the Walther PDP Compact - High-traction checkering stabilizes the gun in your hand
- - adds 2.1 ounces over stock in brass, .5 ounce in aluminum
- - fancy colors available!
NOTE: IDPA shooters should read their rules carefully. IDPA shooters will likely be able to use the aluminum variant only due to IDPA's past restrictions on "brass grips."