The TF Mete/Rival magwell expands on the already-generous magwell built into the full-size Mete frame. The result is a big, smooth funnel that works so well, some say it is like "loading into a vacuum cleaner!" Works great with Taylor Freelance +0, +4, and +9 basepads -- and with the factory 20-round magazine. NO MODIFICATIONS REQUIRED!
- Great ergonomics for better grip, faster reloads
- More comfortable than factory magwell (especially for men with wide hands)
- Works with factory basepads -- NO FITTING NEEDED!
- Easy on/off - Complies with IDPA "ESP" regulations (aluminum model only)
- USPSA Legal in Open, Limited divisions -
Requires TF metal backstrap
(Factory 18-round mags also fit, but they disappear up inside the funnel, making them hard to seat, and hard to remove if they get stuck. We recommend the +4 basepad for best service.)
Warning: may contain metals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. (Specifically lead.)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My Rival is now outfitted with the brass backstrap, brass magwell, and +4 brass mag extension. The magwell fits great and improves the mag loading and gripping of the gun. Also, I can use the pistol as a club if I run out of bullets due to the weight increase.
This much better than the stock magwell. Looks better, too
Easy to install