Speed your reloads!
- Deep front, rear guide surfaces
- Raised center allows easy access to the mag in case of malfunction
- Quick on/off, legal size for IDPA/USPSA
- Extends the grip for better control
- "Tailhook" retention system works with Walther, TF backstraps
- Factory magazine basepads will require minor fitting. (We suggest using our basepads instead.)
- Does not fit the PDP Compact
The TF magwell for the PDP offers a sleek, cost-effective way to get the most out of your pistol. You can run this by itself for all the reasons listed above, or combine it with a TF metal backstrap. Few modifications NOTICEABLY change the way a gun feels/acts -- a brass backstrap with either an aluminum or brass magwell is one of those few.
We strongly suggest using extended basepads when using a magwell (any magwell). Extended pads let you push the mag in and KNOW that it's fully seated. Factory (flat) basepads will tend to disappear up inside the magwell's funnel, making them difficult to seat, and even harder to remove if the magazine gets stuck.
Weight: 1.75 ounces
Color: Shiny Brass
WARNING! This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov