- Extend your 9-round VR80 shotgun magazine by THREE rounds to 12+1!
- Extend the 5-round mag that came with the shotgun by two rounds, creating a much-more-useful 7+1.
- Extend the 19-round mag by one round to get 20+1.
- In a Low-Cap state? Leave the 9-round mag's spring guide in place to limit the mag to 10+1.
- Machined from solid 6061 aluminum bar stock.
- Thumbscrew-and-gasket retention lets YOU choose
- finger-tight for quick on-off, or screwdriver-tight for maximum security.
NOTE: Due to state department restrictions we cannot ship this part internationally.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very well made and fits perfectly!
Works just as advertised, I just made the install a little easier by using 2 two inch aluminum roofing nails to walk the spring back up into the mag ( 9 and 19 round mags with slots on sides ) and then once spring tension is off of baseplate leave the nails through the slots on the mag to hold the spring in place and then remove the baseplate. Next install the mag extension, next use the nails and walk the spring down into the mag extension and finally remove both nails.
My extention only added two extra rounds not three ------- Frank, it should give you +3 on a 9-rounder, +2 on a 5-rounder. If you're not getting plus three, it may be assembled incorrectly (the spring may be cocked).
Easy on/off so when you drop them in the sand you can clean the mags quickly. I like the locking screw to make sure they stay in place is not another dang non standard hex wrench I would need in the range bag.