TF "Signature" parts add modern design features to our classic TF designs. Where the "Classic" series offers a smooth, clean look/feel, the "Signature" line includes a built-in rip strip, additional weight-relief cuts, non-reflective matte finishes, and more aggressive overall styling.
- heavy "rip strip" to aid pulling the mag free in case of malfunction.
- non-reflective, matte finish
- aggressive, angular styling
- "dot code" on the bottom for easy magazine ID
- single-screw G-post retention system provides positive lockup with easy removal
- fits the USPSA overall length requirements
Weight = 2.2 OZ
Push your mags out to the maximum overall length allowed in 3-Gun with our extensions. Legal for USPSA and 3-Gun matches alike, these extensions DO NOT come off in use, yet are easy to disassemble with the help of a large Allen key. Design derives directly from our Tanfoglio "Super Henning" basepad which has proven very popular in the United States. Works best with Mec-Gar 17- and 19-round magazines. Also fits CZ 75 sp o1 18 round factory magazine.
NOTE: May experience fit problems with factory CZ 16-round, and Mec-Gar 16-round "flush fit" magazines (typical of the CZ 75B)
Due to U.S. State Department restrictions, we cannot ship this part international
CAUTION: Product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.