The TF Mete/Rival magwell expands on the already-generous magwell built into the full-size Mete frame. The result is a big, smooth funnel that works so well, some say it is like "loading into a vacuum cleaner!" Works great with Taylor Freelance +0, +4, and +9 basepads -- and with the factory 20-round magazine. NO MODIFICATIONS REQUIRED!
- Great ergonomics for better grip, faster reloads
- More comfortable than factory magwell (especially for men with wide hands)
- Works with factory basepads -- NO FITTING NEEDED!
- Easy on/off - Complies with IDPA "ESP" regulations (aluminum model only)
- USPSA Legal in Open, Limited divisions -
Requires TF metal backstrap
Weight: .65 ounces
Color: Cerakote Gold
NOTE: Factory 18-round mags also fit, but they disappear up inside the funnel, making them hard to seat, and hard to remove if they get stuck. We recommend the +4 basepad for best service.
NOTE: Due to state department restrictions we cannot ship this part internationally.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very happy with everything I have gotten from taylor freelance. High quality parts at reasonable prices
Do I force the back strap on the Rival I can't get the cross hole to line up is it different than the Mete It will not close without force I did not get a screw for the Magwell Need a video !