- Competition version of the GrayGuns "Hard Duty" basepad.
- Collaborative project between Grayguns and TF design teams
- Thicker profile works with the SIG320X5 magwell
- Side rails allow for "ripping and stripping" the magazine during a malfunction
- Hard-anodized for long wear
- Dot grid system allows for easy numbering using a paint pen
- ID "Window" for writing initials, badge number, etc.
- Hollow interior keeps weight down to .9 ounces
- Legal of USPSA Production, IDPA "Stock Service Pistol," and IDPA "Enhanced Service Pistol" competition.
ALSO WORKS ON SAR 9.
Due to state department restrictions, we cannot ship this part internationally without special permits.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I already k we that these guys made good stuff (the base plates for my canik were great) but I wasn't sure what to expect for these that I had ordered for my p320. They did not disappoint. The quality is incredible and the work flawlessly with my flared magwell. Keep up the good work guys.