Stabilize your Walther PPQ/PDP Compact! Adding a metallic backstrap adds weight to the lower part of the frame. That weight counteracts the "top-heavy" feel of polymer autos, and calms perceived recoil. In our experience metal backstraps improve the "feel" of the gun -- especially when speed reloading. That might sound counter-intuitive, but a polymer gun with a metal backstrap rolls sideways slower and more predictably -- and doesn't feel like it's trying to fall out of your hand.
- - CNC Machined from bar stock
- - Works with TF magwells (possibly Walther ones as well)
- - Works on the polymer frame Walther PPQ (full size) and the Walther PDP Compact
- - High-traction checkering stabilizes the gun in your hand
- - adds 2.1 ounces over stock in brass, .5 ounce in aluminum
- - fancy colors available!
NOTE: IDPA shooters should read their rules carefully.IDPA shooters will likely be able to use the aluminum variant only due to IDPA's past restrictions on "brass grips."
CAUTION: Product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A must buy, adds significant balance to your firearm, and improves Grip ergonomics. Will be buying more for my other firearms.
Always awesome products from this company. Never dissatisfied. And Mr. Taylor always takes the time out to answer any concerns or questions you may have.