- 3 pack
- Competition version of the GrayGuns "Hard Duty" basepad.
- Collaborative project between Grayguns and TF design teams
- Thicker profile works with the SIG320X5 magwell -- Side rails allow for "ripping and stripping" the magazine during a malfunction
- Hard-anodized for long wear
- Dot grid system allows for easy numbering using a paint pen
- ID "Window" for writing initials, badge number, etc.
- Hollow interior keeps weight down to .9 ounces -- Legal of USPSA Production, IDPA "Stock Service Pistol," and IDPA "Enhanced Service Pistol" competition.
Due to state department restrictions we cannot ship this part internationally.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I put these on my Sig P320 .40 caliber full size pistol. It has the X5 grip module with magwell. These extensions are the perfect size. They clear everywhere and don’t hang out to far. You can still grab the lip but it doesn’t look obnoxious. Highly recommend!