- Competition version of the GrayGuns "Hard Duty" basepad.
- Collaborative project between Grayguns and TF design teams
- Thicker profile works with the SIG320X5 magwell
- Side rails allow for "ripping and stripping" the magazine during a malfunction
- Hard-anodized for long wear
- Dot grid system allows for easy numbering using a paint pen
- ID "Window" for writing initials, badge number, etc.
- Hollow interior keeps weight down to .9 ounces
- Legal of USPSA Production, IDPA "Stock Service Pistol," and IDPA "Enhanced Service Pistol" competition.
Due to state department restrictions we cannot ship this part internationally.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I already k we that these guys made good stuff (the base plates for my canik were great) but I wasn't sure what to expect for these that I had ordered for my p320. They did not disappoint. The quality is incredible and the work flawlessly with my flared magwell. Keep up the good work guys.