Add speed, confidence to your reloads!
The Canik +0 extension adds .85 ounces of weight to your magazine allowing for better drop-away performance, while adding the extra length needed to positively seat the magazine in the gun.
- Fits the full-size SF/SFX, and the compact SF Elite/Elite Combat!
- USPSA/IDPA legal. (Fits the box! Legal weight for SSP!)
- "Mag Tracker" dot system helps you identify each magazine
- CNC Machined in the US from bar stock
- Finished with Tungsten-color Cerakote (part is made from 6061 aluminum)
New!> Add a Grams Engineering spring/follower to get +1! Use the kit for the CZ small-frame Mec-Gar magazine (Grams part #FKCMG-11) You'll find it in our CZ section, here: = http://taylorfreelance.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=229
Due to state department restrictions we cannot ship this part out of the United States without special permits.
Mixfllip installation/use review: https://youtu.be/x7GmpGcocFc
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Satisfied customer, will be purchasing more for my other magazines.
Easy to install. Works perfect with Taylor Magwell. Added weight and looks great! Highly recommend it!
Fit and finish was fantastic added enough weight to help mags do free.
Excellent item that allows for use with idpa matches. Excellent with Taylor magwell and Canik tp9sfx.